In this course, you will learn about the science behind strong willpower, and raise your self-control to allow you to achieve your goals. Based on the latest research and cutting-edge insights from cognitive psychology, neuroscience and medicine, this course distils it all into practical lessons and tools to build your willpower.
Self-control affects your life almost constantly. Whether it’s going for a run after work, writing another job application or resisting the temptation of watching another episode Big Bang Theory. All of these decisions depend on your self-control.
This course will teach you to learn and apply the insights psychologists and neuroscientists have had over the last decades. And it will take you on a journey towards understanding and mastering willpower. To maximize your success, health and happiness.
- Course covers the latest scientific background to do with the cognitive psychology underpinning willpower
- The core of the course is to help you to apply this knowledge
- Learn about a wide variety of willpower hacks
- Trick yourself into self-control through cognitive psychology techniques
- Understand the cognitive reasoning behind willpower and use this to take control of your life.
- Guest appearances from Jerry Seinfeld and Homer Simpson!
Who is this course for?
- People who want to change towards a healthier lifestyle through dieting or exercise
- People looking to get rid of addiction based behaviours
- Those who want to stop procrastinating
- Students interested in cognitive psychology, and how the mind works.
About the School
Here at OfCourse we believe that it's best to learn from experts and that everyone has an area of expertise. We're on a mission to let anyone learn anything they want, any time, any place...