In this course, you will learn about the science behind strong willpower, and raise your self-control to allow you to achieve your goals. Based on the latest research and cutting-edge insights from cognitive psychology, neuroscience and medicine, this course distils it all into practical lessons and tools to build your willpower.
Self-control affects your life almost constantly. Whether it’s going for a run after work, writing another job application or resisting the temptation of watching another episode Big Bang Theory. All of these decisions depend on your self-control.
This course will teach you to learn and apply the insights psychologists and neuroscientists have had over the last decades. And it will take you on a journey towards understanding and mastering willpower. To maximize your success, health and happiness.
- Course covers the latest scientific background to do with the cognitive psychology underpinning willpower
- The core of the course is to help you to apply this knowledge
- Learn about a wide variety of willpower hacks
- Trick yourself into self-control through cognitive psychology techniques
- Understand the cognitive reasoning behind willpower and use this to take control of your life.
- Guest appearances from Jerry Seinfeld and Homer Simpson!
Who is this course for?
- People who want to change towards a healthier lifestyle through dieting or exercise
- People looking to get rid of addiction based behaviours
- Those who want to stop procrastinating
- Students interested in cognitive psychology, and how the mind works.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2018