The training course on Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) offered by Collabera TACT, assist students to build on the concepts and expertise to become cloud-enabled. The course will be an in-depth and hands-on session which helps the participants understand the cloud computing architecture, designs and build solutions on the AWS platform.
Why learn Cloud Computing with AWS Course?
The buildup of AWS services and the sheer scale of AWS make it very hard on the competition. According to Gartner’s report, AWS has five times the compute capacity of its nearest 14 cloud competitors combined. And it’s growing that capacity at a prodigious rate. AWS vice president and distinguished engineer James Hamilton claimed that every day Amazon adds the equivalent of the infrastructure necessary to power Amazon back when it was a $7 billion e-commerce business. The demand for the certified AWS professionals equipped with the right skills to manage the AWS cloud services and build applications on the AWS services is rapidly growing.
Training on Cloud Computing with AWS Course Objectives:
- Understand the building blocks of AWS
- Work with AWS compute and storage products and services, including EC2, EBS, and cloud formation templates, VPC, S3 storage and glacier
- Work with AWS Scale and Networking services, including ELB, auto scale, cloud watches metrics and alarms, VPC, Amazon route 53, and cloud front distributions
- Build a static highly available, fault-tolerant and redundant web application service
- Gain in-depth understanding of costs associated with AWS and techniques to save costs
- Understand different AWS architectural design patterns
- Get hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course
Pre-requisites for Cloud Computing with AWS Course:
Basics of Computer Knowledge. Knowledge on Linux would be beneficial however not mandatory.
01-JUN-18 10:30 PM - 01:00 AM EST
We provide 35 hours of live online training including live POC & assignments.
Live instructor-led online training
It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
Lifetime LMS access
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access which you can access from across the globe.
Price match guarantee
We strive to offer the Best Price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
Post completion of the course, you will appear for assessment from Collabera TACT. Once you get through, will be awarded as a course completion certificate.
- Introduction to AWS services
- Identity access management (IAM)
- Databases overview & concepts
- Simple queue service (SQL)
- Simple notification service (SNS)
- Simple workflow service (SWF)
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Cloud formation
- Aws shared responsibility
- Route53 & DNS
- Virtual private cloud (VPC)
- The exam
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 6, 2018