Who is the course for?
- Professionals or anyone who helps the youth in their development
- People who have an interest in becoming part of the youth training and management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Child’s Social Behaviour Training & Management Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Youth Developers.
Child's Social Behaviour Training & Management Course
- THE THREE MODES OF MANAGEMENT
- WHAT ARE GENTLE MEASURES?
- THERE MUST BE AUTHORITY
- GENTLE PUNISHMENT OF DISOBEDIENCE
- THE PHILOSOPHY OF PUNISHMENT ACTION
- REWARDING OBEDIENCE
- THE ART OF TRAINING DELIVERY
- METHODS EXEMPLIFIED
- DELLA AND THE DOLLS
- THE CHILD WITH THE PARENT
- THE PARENT WITH THE CHILD
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COMMENDATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT
- FAULTS OF IMMATURITY
- ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS EARLY LEARNING
- THE ROLE OF IMAGINATION IN CHILDREN’S DEVELOPMENT
- TRUTH AND FALSEHOOD
- JUDGMENT AND REASONING
- WISHES AND REQUESTS
- CHILDREN’S QUESTIONS
- THE USE OF MONEY
- CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
- GRATITUDE IN CHILDREN
- RELIGIOUS TRAINING
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 8, 2018