Chartered Financial Analyst
You don’t need to be in finance to get started studying for the CFA® exam, but once you become a CFA® charterholder you will earn high recognition for your industry-relevant skills. The right career choice Becoming a CFA® charterholder is the right career choice if you are:
- Working in Finance: Build on your experience while enhancing your professional standing and prospects.
- Looking to Switch Careers: Make a move into finance in a cost-effective way while acquiring in-demand skills.
- A Student: Demonstrate that you have the commitment and high-level ability to succeed in finance.
Choose to be outstanding
- Leading Global Recognition: The CFA® charter is the most recognized investment credential in the world with five decades of respected history.
- Benchmark for Recruitment: Employers regard the CFA® charter as a desirable and increasingly essential credential.
- Graduate Level Curriculum: The program provides a solid grounding in investment analysis and portfolio management skills.
- Equipped for Analysis and Decision-Making: The CFA® charter equips its holders with the most required skills in the fast-evolving global financial industry.
- Proven financial acumen: Successful candidates demonstrate mastery of in-demand know-how.
Get the skills The CFA® program prepares you for a for a three-part exam designed to demonstrate your full investment decision-making abilities.
- Level I: Basic knowledge as well as comprehension of asset evaluation with some analysis.
- Level II: Greater analysis and application of asset evaluation.
- Level III: Effective portfolio management via evaluation tools and analytically methods.
About the School
In today’s competitive work environment, how can you easily secure all of your ambitions? How can you realize your most coveted career goals, leave your mark on the world and become the most successfu ... Read More