Chartered Financial Analyst
You don’t need to be in finance to get started studying for the CFA® exam, but once you become a CFA® charterholder you will earn high recognition for your industry-relevant skills. The right career choice Becoming a CFA® charterholder is the right career choice if you are:
- Working in Finance: Build on your experience while enhancing your professional standing and prospects.
- Looking to Switch Careers: Make a move into finance in a cost-effective way while acquiring in-demand skills.
- A Student: Demonstrate that you have the commitment and high-level ability to succeed in finance.
Choose to be outstanding
- Leading Global Recognition: The CFA® charter is the most recognized investment credential in the world with five decades of respected history.
- Benchmark for Recruitment: Employers regard the CFA® charter as a desirable and increasingly essential credential.
- Graduate Level Curriculum: The program provides a solid grounding in investment analysis and portfolio management skills.
- Equipped for Analysis and Decision-Making: The CFA® charter equips its holders with the most required skills in the fast-evolving global financial industry.
- Proven financial acumen: Successful candidates demonstrate mastery of in-demand know-how.
Get the skills The CFA® program prepares you for a for a three-part exam designed to demonstrate your full investment decision-making abilities.
- Level I: Basic knowledge as well as comprehension of asset evaluation with some analysis.
- Level II: Greater analysis and application of asset evaluation.
- Level III: Effective portfolio management via evaluation tools and analytically methods.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2018