Coaching Fundamentals – 18 credits
This is a fundamental program that provides and equips the student with knowledge based on the coaching process, describes and explains the stages of coaching and their relationships, presents the coaching guidelines and skills, and studies the main aspects to establish a healthy relationship with the coachee. We will present tools that involve verbal expression, developing the art of speech, the aesthetics of locution and techniques to improve verbal expression. As well as achieving the high performance of the students to design them for a successful transition in the field of work, broadening the concepts of group dynamics, leadership and group counseling.
- CC4567 Group Dynamic
- CH2011 The Coaching Process
- CH2012 Culture of Success and Innovation in the Workplace
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development
- CH4023 Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- CM3105 Verbal Expressions
Non-credit free extra course
- CH0010 Neurocoaching Master Class
Steps to Enroll
- Application: Complete the Enrollment Agreement sent by e-mail by the Student Services Department of FCU, sign and scan the document.
- Documents: Send the Enrollment Agreement to email@example.com attached with all the documents necessary or send them by mail.
- Evaluation: After receiving the Enrollment Agreement and the copies of the requested documents, verification will be made by the corresponding departments. FCU will contact the students if additional documents are required. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the university in a sealed envelope.
- Payment: If the student completes the Agreement and submits all required information, the next step is to pay the $260 Application and Enrollment fee, which is applicable to any program. (Application $40 & Registration & Processing Fee $110.00 – are not refundable + USD $110.00 Evaluation – refundable).
- Enrollment: Should the student’s Agreement require additional analysis by the Institution, the student will be informed immediately. After being approved, the student will be effectively enrolled and will receive a welcome letter, the Catalog, and the Student Handbook. After that, the online student will receive an e-mail with information on how to access the Student’s Portal and the template to be used for their assignments. On-campus students will receive their class schedule. The Student ID Card will be sent by mail. Now the student is ready to begin their classes!
Mode of Study
Three Course Delivery Methods: Face-to-Face / Synchronous / Fully Online (Student's Portal)
4th Method for those who live near the headquarters or a branch of FCU: Hybrid
Classes start immediately after enrollment, on an ongoing basis. For online courses, students take a minimum of (1) one online course a month. For on-campus courses, invitations are sent out and students confirm their presence a minimum of (2) two weeks prior to the course date.