Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional
The FP&A is the only qualification of its kind, providing much-needed professional standards to the financial planning industry, while delivering major benefits to businesses and employees.
Why be an FP&A?
If you are looking to make your mark in financial planning or enjoy greater career prospects, then the FP&A is definitely for you.
What every business wants
Here’s why FP&A has taken its place as a must-have professional credential
- The only qualification in financial planning
- Administered by international organization AFP
- Critical to corporate financial success
- A key driver of business decisions
- Integral to increase revenue growth
- Benchmarks professional standards
- Acts as a talent marker
An FP&A gives you the skills to provide crucial insight into the financial decision-making process, communicating with and supporting decision-makers and stakeholders to drive a business to more growth.
Part I: Financial Acumen - Gathering, Interpreting, Understanding, and Communicating Business and Financial Information
- Domain A: Gathering and Interpreting Information
- Domain B: Understanding Financial Concepts and Communicating / Coordinating Work with Other Professionals
- Domain A: Analyzing Information
- Domain B: Building Financial Projections
- Domain C: Using Technology/Software
About the School
In today’s competitive work environment, how can you easily secure all of your ambitions? How can you realize your most coveted career goals, leave your mark on the world and become the most successfu ... Read More