Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional
The FP&A is the only qualification of its kind, providing much-needed professional standards to the financial planning industry, while delivering major benefits to businesses and employees.
Why be an FP&A?
If you are looking to make your mark in financial planning or enjoy greater career prospects, then the FP&A is definitely for you.
What every business wants
Here’s why FP&A has taken its place as a must-have professional credential
What do you learn?
- The only qualification in financial planning
- Administered by international organization AFP
- Critical to corporate financial success
- A key driver of business decisions
- Integral to increase revenue growth
- Benchmarks professional standards
- Acts as a talent marker
An FP&A gives you the skills to provide crucial insight into the financial decision-making process, communicating with and supporting decision-makers and stakeholders to drive a business to more growth.
Part I: Financial Acumen - Gathering, Interpreting, Understanding, and Communicating Business and Financial Information
Part II: Financial Analysis - Building and Interpreting Financial Projections
- Domain A: Gathering and Interpreting Information
- Domain B: Understanding Financial Concepts and Communicating / Coordinating Work with Other Professionals
- Domain A: Analyzing Information
- Domain B: Building Financial Projections
- Domain C: Using Technology/Software
Program taught in: