- Supporting Material
- 18-month Free course retake
You have familiarised yourself with the basic image editing tools of Adobe Photoshop. Now, you need to explore more advanced features and improve your workflow. In this course, you will work with advanced image handling tools and features available in Adobe Photoshop. You will be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified! (exam included in price of course)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The advanced course has been created for people who want to take their Photoshop skills to the next level and work in:
- Advertising agencies
- Marketing agencies
- Design studios
You should have completed the Adobe Photoshop 101 Yellow Belt course or have relevant experience.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be comfortable with advanced retouching, image manipulation techniques, working with advanced compositions, create advanced masks and selections, and automate workflow. You will also be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
So you won't just know Photoshop, you can prove it!
Earn your GREEN BELT in Photoshop.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use advanced retouching and manipulation techniques
- Improve the tonality and contrast of an image using curves and levels
- Work with masks and blending effects to create sophisticated compositions
- Use colour profiles to create a consistent and reliable colour workflow
- Prepare artwork for print, web and video
- Take the Adobe Certified Associate Exam and gain ACA status
About the School
Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning ... Read More