- Supporting Material
- 18-month Free course retake
During this course, you will learn about advanced vector drawing concepts and techniques, enabling you to create more complex illustrations. You will have the opportunity to apply techniques demonstrated including the most commonly used effects and transformations to modify and improve your designs. In addition, we will be looking at how to define custom brushes, patterns, and graphic styles. You will learn how to use layers and masks to create sophisticated illustrations while helping you to manage complex artwork more easily. Furthermore, we will explore techniques to create realistic shading using effects and shape blending options. Artwork created will be optimised and prepared for print, screen and video. In conjunction with our Illustrator 101 course this training will prepare you for the Adobe ACA exam, an industry recognised certification. At the of the course, you will have the opportunity to take the exam. Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained- get Certified! (exam included in price of course)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Graphic designers or people switching to a design job or taking on design responsibilities. They will have some previous experience with Adobe Illustrator.
Have already taken the Adobe Illustrator 101 training course or knowledge of topics covered in that workshop.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Further, adjust Bezier curves by creating Compound Paths
- Create Custom Brushes and various Graphic Style
- Work with Transparency and other raster effects like drop shadows
- Accurately adjust type in an artwork
- Prepare documents for composite and commercial printing
- Enhance the workflow
- Integration of Illustrator with the rest of Creative Suite
- You will also be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course
So you won’t just know Adobe Illustrator, you can prove it!
About the School
Academy Class is a training provider for creatives and developers in the UK. With classrooms in London, Manchester and Glasgow, private bespoke training at your premises, virtual live-online learning ... Read More