You are not required to submit a TOEFL exam result in order to apply and be admitted into the University.
The CalSouthern Certificate in Management: An Excellent Foundation for Post-Graduate Business Study
The CalSouthern School of Business management certificate is comprised of six graduate-level courses designed to provide a solid foundation for anyone aspiring to a leadership position in a business organization of any size, across business sectors. Upon completion of the program, you’ll not only gain a greater understanding of the six specific subject areas, but you’ll also develop an understanding of how the various business operations are integrated.
It’s this 360-degree perspective that’s required of any skilled business leader looking to successfully implement strategies across the various facets of a business organization.
Learners in the CalSouthern business management certificate program will be taught by faculty members who have earned doctoral degrees in their fields, and/or the appropriate specialized credentials. They’re also accomplished business executives who will ensure that you not only develop mastery of academic theory but that you’re also able to apply that theory to craft solutions to real-world business issues and challenges.
The CalSouthern business management certificate is an excellent option for post-baccalaureate students (those already with a bachelor’s degree) to obtain continuing education and gain an edge over their peers. It’s also an excellent opportunity for those who’ve graduated in a non-business field to develop foundational business expertise, as well as to hone their business communications skills. Learners can also leverage the business management certificate as a stepping-stone toward an MBA.
Upon successful completion of the Certificate in Management, students will receive:
- The official certificate of completion, issued by the CalSouthern Registrar’s Office and signed by the dean of the School of Business.
- 18 graduate-level course credits—as documented on your official transcript—which can be applied toward your CalSouthern master’s degree or transferred to another institution*.
- All the benefits, services and resources, available to CalSouthern alumni.
- A comprehensive, master’s-level understanding of contemporary business management theory and its practical application.
*Although credits from regionally accredited institutions like CalSouthern are readily accepted by other universities, acceptance is at the discretion of the receiving institution.
CalSouthern’s Certificate in Management is an 18-credit program, comprised of the following six required courses:
- MGT 86506 Organizational Behavior - 3 Credits
- MGT 86512 Managerial Accounting for Decision Making - 3 Credits
- MGT 86507 Strategic Management - 3 Credits
- MGT 86510 Statistical Analysis - 3 Credits
- MGT 86535 Management of Change - 3 Credits
- MGT 86537 Management of Information Systems for Managers - 3 Credits
Getting started on your CalSouthern Certificate in Management is a quick and simple process. There are no entrance examinations and courses start monthly throughout the year; you can begin your program as soon as your schedule permits. Just complete these four steps:
- Complete your enrollment application.
- Submit your official academic transcripts of your undergraduate degree program.
- Pay your $75 application fee.
- Upon acceptance, sign your enrollment agreement.
Once the signed enrollment agreement is received, you’ll be contacted by your academic support team including your academic advisor and student success advisor. They will confirm the start date for your first course and walk you through a quick, but thorough orientation process that will give you all the information you need to get started. And they will be there for you every step of the way to ensure that you successfully complete your certificate program.
About the School
California Southern University is a regionally accredited, online university offering degrees in psychology, business, criminal justice and nursing at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral ... Read More