Why take the Certificate in Finance and Technology Program?
As a technology professional working in financial services, you know how quickly the markets move and technology changes. It’s hard enough to stay on top of technological developments, without having to understand the complexities of financial products. That’s where we come in.
The Certificate in Finance and Technology (CFT) is a unique pioneering qualification designed by expert industry practitioners to give technology professionals from investment banks, insurance companies and asset managers, a better understanding of the business they support. Using cutting-edge methodologies, we’ll help you acquire the knowledge and skills you need to innovate and lead in your industry. The CFT helps you:
- Develop a strong foundation
The CFT covers the fundamentals of finance and technology to ensure you thoroughly understand the banking process, how technology assists, the deeper company perspective, the wider industry movements and your role within these.
CFT tutors are themselves leaders in their fields and share their insights and experiences to help you to make confident, intelligent decisions based on what’s happening in the industry right now and not theoretical knowledge. You will be able to create solutions that are more dynamic and relevant.
- Show firms you mean business
The commitment and study time required to gain the CFT qualification shows people in the industry that you are serious about your career.
- Fast track your career progression
The knowledge and skills you gain on the CFT program will help you accelerate to positions of increased responsibility and leadership.
An Overview Of The Certificate In Finance And Technology from CFT on Vimeo.
CFT in Detail
The CFT program is a high-quality comprehensive course designed for flexible learning. It is divided into three levels. You are required to study and pass each level in succession in order to gain your certification.
- Module 1: The financial services industry
- Module 2: Debt
- Module 3: Equity
- Module 4: Project management
- Module 5: Business analysis
- Module 6: Software engineering
- Module 1: Derivatives
- Module 2: Foreign exchange
- Module 3: Alternative investments
- Module 4: Payments and cryptocurrency
- Module 5: System architecture
- Module 6: UX design
- Module 1: Asset management
- Module 2: Risk and capital
- Module 3: Data science
- Module 4: Enterprise security
- Module 5: Cloud computing
- Module 6: Programming languages
100-150 hours per level
$1,985 (£1,325) per level; includes all course materials and Level 1 examination. You will gain access to:
- The most comprehensive learning material in financial technology
- One of the world’s most advanced learning platforms
- On-demand video tutorials
- Mock exams and sample questions
- On-line examinations
- Online help desk
Program taught in: