Why Enroll for the Digital Marketing: Strategies, Models, and Frameworks Program?
The modern consumer is constantly evolving, as are the marketing technologies businesses used to attract and connect with potential customers. It is important for business leaders and other professionals to understand the changes in consumption and digital adoption in order to reach a wider audience and create long-lasting engagement. By gaining key insights on the impact the Internet and social media have on consumer behavior, you can transform the marketing strategies, processes, and frameworks that are vital to growing your business and/or market share.
This program is designed to give participants in-depth knowledge of what marketing means in the digital world. Learn how to identify the needs of and reach more customers, keep more customers engaged through effective engagement strategies, and determine the best metrics to accurately measure success. Participants will be exposed to current practices in the digital marketing landscape via recorded video lectures by industry experts, peer discussions, a real-world case analysis, and more throughout the program.
Who Is This Program For?
If your role includes building a brand for your company, leveraging customer journey insights to drive better engagement, developing communication strategies for the digital age, or creating better solutions for clients based on the latest in digital marketing and analytics, you will benefit most from this program.
- Representative roles and industries that can benefit include:
- Sales and marketing professionals and managers.
- Brand and communications directors and managers.
- Consultants in business and marketing, global marketing, marketing and communications, marketing management, and public relations.
- Consumer-driven industries where digital marketing applications are critical, including banking and finance, healthcare, retail, IT products and services, advertising, healthcare, education, FMCG, and automotive.
Southeast Asia digital advertising marketing is expected to grow nearly 14% and reach 15.35 billion by 2026.
of consumers say the experience a company provides is as important as its products and services.
What will this Program do for you?
Here are the specific digital marketing challenges you will better address, after taking the program:
- Describe the impact of the Internet and social media on consumer behavior and expectations.
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer engagement and experience through customer journey mapping.
- Maximize reach, engagement, and conversions with highly optimized paid advertising campaigns on social media and search engine platforms.
- Understand best practices and the future of digital marketing.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy by using digital marketing models, processes, and frameworks.
- Measure the success of campaigns using digital analytics tools.
Program Learning Journey
Module 1: Transformation in Marketing
- Impact of digitization on marketing and resulting opportunities
- Changes in digital consumer behaviors and ways to manage them
Module 2: Reaching Customers: Digital Marketing Channels
- Buyer personas
- Customer journey mapping
- Engaging customers through paid, owned, and earned media
- Content strategies for each phase of the digital marketing funnel
Module 3: Engaging Customers: Social Media
- Customer engagement strategies:
- Build brand clarity
- Get on social media
- Create and curate content
- Personalize customer experiences
- Leverage brand communities
Module 4: Targeting Customers: Planning for Paid Advertising on Digital Platforms
- Paid campaign goals
- Landing page optimization principles
- Post-conversion marketing strategy
Dr. Doreen Kum
Associate Professor, Marketing, NUS Business School
Doreen has nearly 20 years of higher education experience, teaching various marketing courses to global executives in Asia. At NUS Business School, Doreen teaches BBA, MBA, MSc, and Executive MBA students. She has taught courses on marketing, education, and business to various audiences.
Doreen obtained a Ph.D. from the National University of Singapore in 2003. Her research areas include marketing strategy, consumer behavior, qualitative research, and pedagogy development.
Ang Eu Gene
Consultant/Trainer, NUS Business School Executive Education
Eu Gene has served as a consultant and trainer for digital marketing at NUS Business School since 2012. He has more than 26 years of marketing experience and has trained 12,000+ professionals and business owners over the last 12 years.
Eu Gene holds an MBA, Marketing from Nanyang Technological University, and a BBA (1st class Honours), Business Administration from the National University of Singapore.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a verified digital certificate by NUS Business School.
About the School
Our values define who we are, the people who we work with and the way we collaborate. They also encapsulate the behavior we seek in our students and alumni.