Certificate Program - Server Platform
Certificate programs in are very important to validate both technology and job skills that are relevant in today's IT marketplace. This program in Server platform is designed to meet the global demand for skilled IT professionals who can support Windows Server 2008—the Windows Server operating system. It contains new features, including Web tools, virtualization technologies, security enhancements, and management utilities.
This Certificate Program is intended for
Certificate in web programming in Server Platform is for those who want to develop their professional competencies in Microsoft Server Configuration and Administration. This certificate can be helpful for career enhancement, career advancement, and even career replacement.
- In order to earn the certificate, the student must have basic computers skills and networking knowledge.
- We require an official copy of the transcript.
- Students who have earned their degree outside of the U.S. need to submit it to a transcript evaluation service which then forwards their report to us.
Courses under this Program
- Planning and Administering Windows Server 2008
- Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
Last updated January 3, 2018