Certificate Program - Networking & Linux Administration
Certificate programs are very important in the industry because they show that you have received highly specialized training in Networking & Linux Administration. This is a certification program to provide a single reference for network administration in a Linux environment finding the information need to cover nearly all important administration activities required to manage a Linux network configuration.
This Certificate Program is intended for
Certificate in Networking & Linux Administration is organized roughly along the sequence of steps to take to configure your system for networking. It starts by discussing basic concepts of networks, and TCP/IP−based networks in particular. For those who wants to brush up on the skills of web programming with continuation of studies and profession. This certificate can be helpful in career enhancement, career advancement and even career replacement.
- In order to earn the certificate, the student must basic computer skills and networking knowledge.
- We require an official copy of transcript.
- Students who have earned their degree outside of the U.S. need to submit it to a transcript evaluation service which then forwards their report to us.
Courses under this Program
- Linux Basics and Configuring Hardware and Software
- Working with Files in Linux
- Advance Concepts of Linux
Last updated January 4, 2018