Certificate Program - Investment Planning
This certificate program in investment planning is meant for those who want to get an introductory but firm grasp on the process of investment. The program enables the student to get a firm hold on the fundamentals of investment planning. This course familiarizes beginners with the various investment avenues and important concepts such as time value of money. It also provides knowledge about the securities market and the risk and return profiles of various investment avenues.
This Certificate Program is intended for
Certificate in investment planning is for those who want to develop their professional competencies in the area of investment planning and research. This certificate can be helpful in career enhancement, career advancement and even career replacement.
- In order to earn the certificate, the student must have knowledge of the basics of investment.
- We require an official copy of transcript.
- Students who have earned their degree outside of the U.S. need to submit it to a transcript evaluation service which then forwards their report to us.
Courses under this Program
- Investment Planning Certificate
- Basic Concepts and Method
- Modern Portfolio Theory
- Portfolio Management
Last updated January 3, 2018