Certificate Program - Graphic Designing
Certificate programs are very important in the industry because they show that you have received highly specialized training in Graphic Designing. This is a certification program for validating your experience and skills, keeping you competitive in today’s changing business environment. This course familiarizes beginners with the Graphic Designing fundamentals using Illustrator and Photoshop. It also provides knowledge about different Graphic Designing concepts that are required for developing In Design, which is desktop publishing software.
This Certificate Program is intended for
Certificate in Graphic Designing is for those who want to develop their professional competencies in Graphic Designing those who want to brush up on the skills of Graphic Designing with the continuation of studies and profession. This certificate can be helpful for career enhancement, career advancement, and even career replacement.
- In order to earn the certificate, the student must have prior knowledge of basic computer operations.
- We require an official copy of a transcript.
- Students who have earned their degree outside of the U.S. need to submit it to a transcript evaluation service which then forwards their report to us.
Courses under this Program
- Introduction to Graphic Designing
- Vector Drawing in Illustrator
- Image Editing in Photoshop
- Layout Designing in InDesign
Last updated January 3, 2018