Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
The BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is ideal if you are new to a supervisory or management role and need to build your leadership skills.
A nationally recognised qualification, the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management will train you to monitor health and safety, implement an operational plan, manage projects, promote team effectiveness and show leadership in the workplace.
Potential career outcomes
- Frontline Sales Manager
- Line Manager
- Production Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Team Leader
The Course Material provided by Open Colleges Pty Ltd is based on the legislative framework provided and maintained by the Australian Government. Any reference to legislation, Australian Standards, Codes of Practice and guidelines for the industry will be based on the use of the appropriate Australian legislative framework.
- Course number E1057IN
- Qualification name BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Course duration Maximum 18 months
- Delivery Method Online
- Recognition Nationally Recognised
- Assessments Case Studies, Demonstrations, Portfolio of Evidence, Presentations, Projects, Questions, Written Reports
- Fee for service option awarded by Open Colleges (Provider number: 90796)
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
There are no formal education entry requirements for this course.
You will need to be at least 18 years old
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Our free online assessment tool can help give you an idea of the language, literacy and numeracy skills needed to study this course. This tool can also help you determine your learning level and help you plan your future studies.
Start learning for less. Our payment options could help you make considerable savings on the cost of this course.
Enrolment and Fees
Pay As You Learn (PAYL)
You’re completely in control – of both your learning and your finances.
- There are no lock-in contracts, you simply pay when you want to learn.
- You’ll pay for your learning by purchasing monthly subscription periods.
- During your subscription period, you will be allowed to study as much (or as little) as you like.
- After each subscription period, you can choose to pause your studies or stop them completely – or you can continue with your subscription of the course.
Program taught in: