CIPFA Diploma in International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
Become an IPSAS expert - qualifications in International Public Sector Accounting Standards
CIPFA’s PFM expertise means that we have the knowledge and experience to help develop and interpret the standards, providing relevant qualifications and training to meet the needs of international governments (including local government), state enterprises, transnational organisations and public entities.
CIPFA Diploma in IPSAS (Dip IPSAS)
What the diploma covers
The CIPFA Diploma in IPSAS (Dip IPSAS) is designed to provide trainees with a thorough knowledge of all published standards and related documents, providing comprehensive guidance on applying the accounting requirements.
The CIPFA Diploma in IPSAS is suitable for:
- senior finance staff
- IPSAS implementation and maintenance teams
- external auditors
- consultants dealing with financial reporting
- trainers wishing to refresh their knowledge of the standards
- senior budget holders
Getting the right training in IPSAS will demonstrate advanced technical knowledge and a strong competence in the key public sector related IPSAS content.
Benefits gained upon successful completion include:
- staff empowered to match the demands of IPSAS by acquiring a greater level of knowledge than that offered by other short courses
- leverage to promote specialist expertise in this technically demanding area
- improved quality and transparency of your financial reporting
- achieving formal recognition from CIPFA, the leading body for global public financial management.
The CIPFA Diploma in IPSAS goes further than the CIPFA Certificate in IPSAS and prepares trainees for an end-of-course online assessment.
Trainees must achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the examination and will receive the CIPFA Diploma in IPSAS qualification upon successful completion. Trainees may attempt the examination up to four times during the 12 month registration period.
Program taught in: