CIPD Training has exclusively partnered with AVADO to deliver a range of CIPD L&D qualifications purely online.
This CIPD Intermediate Level 5 Certificate programme aims to provide delegates with the most up to date learning and development (L&D) skills in order to transform the L&D within their organisations. Programme delegates will enhance the progression of their career with this recognised qualification and earn the potential necessary to prove their L&D credibility. This programme takes place entirely online, so all delegates can study wherever they wish:
- Be motivated by the experience, knowledge and insights of leading L&D expert practitioners
- Enjoy support and guidance from our expert team of tutors and community managers as you learn
- Benefit from a rich learning experience as you network and discuss learning points with L&D practitioners from a range of backgrounds
Suitability - who should attend?
The qualifications are for L&D practitioners at all levels. If you’re looking to progress in your L&D career, develop the most up to date L&D expertise and gain a professional qualification, this is the programme for you.
- You may be at an early stage in your L&D career and looking to understand the context of L&D, and how to design and develop digital and blended learning solutions
- If you have a few years’ experience, you can gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage the L&D business function, use metrics to build business cases for L&D and develop your organisation’s leaders and managers
- If you’re an experienced L&D professional, you can get the very latest L&D updates and explore new ways to lead L&D initiatives. Plus, develop your expertise in newer areas of L&D including social and collaborative learning
- These qualifications are also suitable if you are transferring careers (i.e. from teaching), elsewhere in HR and other training environments
Upon successful completion of this programme, delegates will receive the CIPD Intermediate Level 5 Certificate in Learning and Development. This qualification has been accredited by the CIPD and is equivalent to QCF level 5.
On successful completion of the programme, the benefits to you and your career will be:
- Apply the latest L&D research and thinking about your role
- Demonstrate a sound theoretical basis that underpins your practice
- Experience digital and social collaborative approaches to learning
- Understand creative digital learning design and delivery methods that you can replicate
- Enhance your career prospects with a recognised professional qualification
- Gain Associate membership of the CIPD to enhance your professional standing and profile
- Establish ongoing networking contacts and opportunities both online and through CIPD branches
- Engage in CIPD’s “Future of Learning” forum to keep informed of latest research and thinking
About the CIPD
We’re the CIPD — the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of more than 140,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We’ve been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years. Through our expertise and research, we provide a valuable point of view on the rapidly changing world of work. And for our members we’re the career partner of choice, setting professional standards and providing the expertise to drive the HR and L&D professions forward. We’re independent and not-for-profit and hold a highly respected Royal Charter. We exist to make work and working lives better. And at a time of unprecedented change, we have the vision, agility and strength to make a real difference to our members, to businesses, to the economy and to all working people.
We will pass your details to selected CIPD qualification providers who deliver CIPD Online Qualifications so they can contact you about the programme.
About the School
The HR and L&D professions hold the key to unlocking that sweet spot. Good people management and development are not only good for the financial performance of a given business, but also for the w ... Read More