What are the objectives of this course?
The Management Level Package course is divided into three sections (E2, P2, F2), each with a separate focus that will ensure that you get a well-balanced understanding of intermediate-level management accounting. Upon completion of the course, you will not only have mastered the CIMA Management Level training, but you will also be fully prepared to sit the Management Level exams.
E2 – Enterprise Management
Focusing on organisational structure and the impact of change, this module introduces a number of intermediate concepts including:
- The importance and impact of organisational design on performance
- Implementing change and project management frameworks to improve operations and profitability.
- The Leadership and management skills required to make both works.
P2 – Performance Management
Taking financial reporting beyond simple budgets to gain deeper insight into costs, pricing and management control.
- Understanding the influence of costing and pricing
- Improving cost estimates with activity-based costing
- The use of performance management and transfer pricing and Total Quality Management principles.
F2- Financial Management
Management accounting generally involves looking after multiple accounts simultaneously and drawing insight from each other. The F2 model covers:
- Considering complex groups associates and joint ventures, and generating accurate reports based on each.
- Creating consolidated cash flow statements.
- Accounting for lease and share-based payments.
- International accounting standards that govern substance reports, deferred tax, earnings per share and more.
- Considering long-term finance and the cost of capital.
Who is it intended for?
This CIMA Management Level course is best suited to Finance professionals who want to improve their understanding of medium-term management accounting principles. It is also for professionals who want to earn a globally recognised management accounting qualification.
Students will need to have first attained the CIMA Operational qualifications before they can move on to the CIMA Management Level training.
What marks this course apart?
As a qualified Management Accountant, you can expect to earn a salary around £32K with further prospects leading to Financial Controller, Finance Director, Finance and Administration Manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018