The Business Administration training course provides students with a broad understanding of business and management practices. Students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive online courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
What are the requirements?
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you
What skills will I gain?
- Learn how to conduct administrative procedures.
- Learn how to produce standard documents.
- We will teach you about report and letter writing.
- Learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- Become a master of data management and record keeping.
- Learn bookkeeping and payroll management.
- Study CV and cover letter writing.
- Gain the best management, receptionist and customer service skills.
- Gain knowledge of Human Resources fundamentals.
- Gain knowledge in leadership and management essentials.
What is the target audience?
- Job hunters & School Leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant to company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Accounting professionals or finance managers
How will I be assessed?
You will have one Quiz and one Assignment. Pass Mark is 50%.
You only need to pay £89 for assessment and certification when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Diploma in Business and Administrative Management.
What careers can I get with this qualification?
With this certificate, you are able to fulfill various roles, such as:
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Office Clerk
- Marketing Assistant
- Administration Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Accounting Professionals
- Finance Managers
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2018