The Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management is an MBA Advanced Entry course, which provides learners with 120 credits of the 180 credits required to achieve a complete MBA. The course itself is made up of 30 interactive modules and 8 written assignments, with approximately 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises. You will also have access to 24/7 support, tutoring, and a variety of other support mechanisms.
After receiving your Level 7 Diploma, you are eligible to apply for an MBA Top Up course, either online or on campus at a range of UK Universities. The top-up portion will usually consist of the final 60 credits of either, a dissertation, or a dissertation and one module.
The Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management is £1800.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Interest-Free Monthly Installments
- Western Union
The cost includes:
- All Course Material, including online modules and written assignments.
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online Social Learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE NUS Extra card worth £12.00
- FREE Laptop
- Free CV Writing help on completion of the course.
Am I Eligible For This Programme?
To enrol onto the Level 7 programme, you must be either
- a university graduate who is over 22 years old, or
- a non-university graduate over 24 years old, and with at least five years of managerial experience.
On completion of this course, students have the opportunity to complete an MBA programme from a range of UK universities. The Top-up programme can be studied online or on campus. The MBA Top up comprises the final 60 credits which consist of either a dissertation or a dissertation and one module.
Students may Top-up on campus or by distance learning.
Students can apply to any university offering the MBA Top up, the following universities run Top Up programmes by DISTANCE LEARNING:
University of Gloucestershire
- Postgraduate Top up to MBA Business Administration – £3750
Birmingham City University
- Master of Business Administration (Online) – MBA
University of Bolton
University of Sunderland – On Campus
- Postgraduate Top up to MBA – £5145
New Buckinghamshire University
- Top up to MBA– £3800
- MA in Human Resource Management Top up – £2200
- MSc in Accounting and finance Top up – £3800
London Metropolitan University
University of Derby
Completing on Campus in the UK
Most universities in the UK will accept the Online Business School 120 credit programme for entry onto the MBA Top up on campus. ATHE also have direct agreements with several Universities, Click here for the ATHE progression routes. students may also contact the admissions department of their chosen university directly.
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management Course has 30 modules and 8 written assignments. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 5000-8000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 7 course are:
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal development for leadership and strategic management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic planning
- Research for strategic development
- Finance for strategic managers
- Strategic Human resource management.
- Corporate communication strategies.
More information about the Level 7 units can be found here https://athe.co.uk/level-7-management-qualifications/
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and final year of an accredited postgraduate degree programme, learners will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy, and more.
A business management diploma and MBA develops key cognitive skills such as critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, and writing while also establishing presentation and numeracy skills to enhance knowledge and experience. These skills are critical in helping you advance your career.