The Level 3 University Foundation Programme is a 120 credit ‘A-Level’ equivalent qualification which helps students learn key concepts and a range of management procedures required to work within a business, it has been specifically developed to provide the knowledge required for students to work effectively, both as individuals and in teams within the business. Being able to develop good business management skills is crucial for any company.
The Level 3 Diploma Business Management is made up of 6 modules and 6 written assignments, each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours. While completing the Diploma, students will have access to various study resources, such as tutor support and webinars, a social learning forum, and additional materials to help in the completion of their graduate business course.
Upon completion of this course, students receive an ATHE Level 3 Business Management qualification which is fully regulated by Ofqual. Students will then have the opportunity to apply for admission to a full Undergraduate Degree programme from a range of UK universities. Alternatively, students can opt to study our Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management and then go on to complete an Undergraduate Top Up at a range of UK universities.
The fee for enroling onto the level 3 course is £1500.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Interest-Free Monthly instalments
- Western Union
The cost includes:
- All Course Material, including online modules and written assignments.
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online Social Learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE NUS Extra card worth £12.00
- FREE Laptop
- Free CV Writing help on completion of the course.
The level 3 course is made up of 6 modules and 6 written assignments. Each module consists of 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours worth of optional materials that comprise of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 5000-8000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles that students need to complete for the level 3 course are:
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communications
More information about the Level 3 units can be found here https://athe.co.uk/level-3-business/
Am I Eligible For This Programme?
This course is most suited to individuals who are at least 16 years old, have a high school education and wish to progress onto a degree at university, or the Undergraduate Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management with Online Business School.
On completion of this course, students will have the opportunity to apply for admission into a full BA Degree programme from a range of UK universities. Alternatively, students can opt to study our Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management and then go on to complete a BA Top Up at a range of UK universities.
University of Sunderland – On Campus
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Year 1 ) – £9250
Birmingham City University – On Campus
- BA (Hons) Marketing (Professional Practice) fee £9,000, duration Full Time 3 years
- BA (Hons) Business – a progression from ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business, fees £9,000 (UK or EU) or £12,000 (international), duration Full time 3 years / Sandwich 4 years
- BSc (Hons) Business Accountancy, fees £9,000 (UK or EU) or £12,000 (international), duration Full time 3 years / Sandwich 4 years