The Level 4 modules and assignments of this course are equivalent to the first year of a university degree and the Level 5 modules and assignments are equivalent to the second year of a university degree.
This course is made up of 10 Level 4 modules (120 credits) and 10 level 5 modules (120 credits), each level also includes 8 written assignments. If a student decides to only study at Level 4 they will receive 120 credits and can apply for an exemption from the first year of a university degree course.
Each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours of optional learning material. These materials comprise recommended exercises, recommended readings and internet resources.
The fee for enroling onto the Level 4 and Level 5 courses together is £1800. Alternatively, students can enrol onto a single level (level 4 or 5) for £1500 each.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Interest-Free Monthly instalments
- Western Union
The cost includes:
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments.
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online social learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE NUS Extra card worth £19.90
- FREE laptop
- Free CV writing help on completion of the course
Am I Eligible For This Programme?
To enrol onto the Level 4 course, you must be at least 18 and have a full secondary education. Before enroling onto the Level 5 course, you must have attained a Level 4 or equivalent.
The ATHE Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management has 10 modules and 8 written assignments at each level. On completion of the modules, students will be given access to the assignments. The assignments are approximately 5000-8000 words each. Students are provided support on the modules and assignments via the ‘Tutor’ section of the learning platform.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 4 course are:
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Business Environment
- Communication Skills
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Relationship Management
- Finance for Managers
- People in Organisations
- Resources Management.
More information about the Level 4 units can be found here https://athe.co.uk/level-4-management-qualifications/
The Assignment unit titles for the level 5 course are:
- Managing Communications
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance for Managers
- Research Project
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Business Law
More information about the Level 5 units can be found here https://athe.co.uk/level-5-management-qualifications/
If you decide to top up to a full Undergraduate Degree through an accredited UK university, the costs are listed below. Please note, the below costs are for distance learning/online only. You have the option of finishing on campus, Costs will vary depending on which university you chose to complete the final year at.
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management Top up – £3800
- BSc (Hons) in International Accounting Top up -£3800
University of Derby
- Undergraduate Top up to BA – £4400
- BA (Hons) Business (Top-Up)
University of Worcester
- BA (Hons) Business Administration Final Year Top-up – £4000
University of Sunderland – On Campus
- BA (Hons) Business and Management (Year 3 ) – £9250
University of Bolton
- BA (Hons) Top-up, fee £10,250, duration 2 semesters
University of Lincoln
- BA Top-up – £3000
New Buckinghamshire University
- BA (Hons) Top-up, fee £3,000
- BA (Hons) Top-up – a progression from ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management, fee £9,560
Southern Cross University
- Bachelor of Business.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management.
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Please enquire for top-up prices for Southern Cross University.
University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Undergraduate Top up to BA – €6000
NOTE: UK/EU students may be eligible for student loans for the top-up portion of their studies. Visit www.slc.co.uk for more information.
Successful completion of the full Level 4/5 Extended Diploma in Management and final year of an accredited undergraduate degree programme will give students the right credentials to go on and apply for a job in marketing, accounting, human resources, management or business consultancy.
About the School
Affordable study programmes with exclusive online modules fast-tracking learners to a University qualification. Whether you are looking to enhance your skills, improve your team or pursue a profession ... Read More