This NQF aligned and SABPP accredited is for those looking to improve their Business Management skills. Students who successfully complete this course will earn 24 NQF credits.
- Section 1 – Ethics and Performance review
- Section 2 – Analyse and record business performance
- Section 3 – Personal and Professional Development
- Section 4 – Visionary Leadership Strategy
- Section 5 – Strategic and Business Planning
- Section 6 – Relationship between HR and Strategic planning
- Section 7 – Integrated Human Resource Planning
- Section 8 – Monitoring Team Performance
Academy of York students will receive continuous information and support, over and above the prescribed course material, to assist students to achieve in their studies. Students will have 6 months to complete this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Assessment and Award
This qualification will be assessed by means of a Summative Assessment assignment, and there are no exams. A mark of 65% is required to pass this SABPP accredited and NQF aligned short course.
Academy of York is accredited by FASSET SETA, SAIOSH, HWSETA, SABPP, PMSA, CompTIA, COMENSA and the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College.
This course is accredited by SABPP, South African Board for People Practices. The SABPP is a SAQA recognized the professional body and regulates statutory quality and standards for People Professions.
|Course Name: Business Management (HR09BMOL)
|Price Before bursary
|Price after bursary
|Once off payment price
||R350 over 14.3 months
*Prospective students need to contact Academy of York to determine if they qualify for a bursary
Program taught in: