Specialize in communications and pursue your studies abroad
BTEC's (Business Technician Education Council) are international diplomas in partnership with the Pearson Group, world leader in the field of education, and designed to give learners of professional skills through a wide range of industries. The BTEC programs, currently comprising more than 3 million students across 90 countries based on several objectives and benefits :
- internationalization of education
- an educational approach favoring autonomy and adaptability learners
- official recognition of diplomas and European equivalents (ECTS)
- growth and international academic partnerships (BA, MA).
The BTEC Extended Diploma 7 Business and Communication Management (Level II, 4 + vat) trains managers oriented communication strategies, advertising, communication budget management. Managerial skills acquired through this cycle also provide access to business management-related activities, teams and the development of knowledge.
- Entry level: Bac +3
- Output level: Bac +4
- ECTS credits: 60
- Duration: 1 year
- Distance Learning
- to study abroad training
Eligible (file interview) candidates holding at least an equivalent degree bac + 3:
- Title RNCP Level II
- BTEC 6
- DEVELOP SKILLS IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR MANAGERS STRATEGIC
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE
- DEVELOP THE CORPORATE CULTURE
- CONDUCT AN E-STRATEGY
- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT OF
- COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES OF ORGANIZATIONS
- MANAGEMENT OF CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY IN MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: QUALITY AND SYSTEMS
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
+ Internship (or alternately or employed) lasting 8 weeks minimum, in France or abroad, in connection with the chosen specialty.
Validation of acquired experience
The diploma is accessible through VAE, no diploma requirement. Learners who wish to integrate this degree must enter a certification file.
- research followed with a tutor per unit
- Participation and attendance *
- E-portfolio of professional skills
Graduation is subject to validation of all its constituent units and corresponding ECTS. The diploma is the BTEC 7 in Strategic Management and LeadershipUnder the authority of the certification, Pearson Education. The degree is controlled and recognized by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator), the British equivalent of the French RNCP.
After obtaining BTEC Extended Diploma 7 in Strategic Management and LeadershipA continuation of studies is possible:
- By directly integrating the second year of study an MBA cycle (niv.I, + 5 bin), training open and distance, in France or abroad, such as the MBA Business and Marketing Management by example
- By integrating foreign universities offering BTEC's: Heriot-Watt University, University of Greenwich, Middlesex University, University of Sunderland, Birmingham City Business School, Cardiff Metropolitan University, University of Derby ... (Not exhaustive)
- By integrating a European chain with the Master (*) European Communication
(*) The "European Master" here refers to a level of education bac + 5 and not a degree "Master" conferring a university degree "Master" state monopoly.
About the School
Icademie International est la première Online International Business School. L'école de commerce propose des diplômes allant du post BAC au BAC+5 en Français, reconnu par l'état et dans plus de 90 pay ... Read More