Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work in the communications industry or part of the communications and human resources department.
- People who are interested in learning more about communication through body language to decipher people who have a hard time in communication and expressing.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Body Language Mastery course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Body Language Trainer
- And Other Kinds of Therapists and Communication Specialists.
Body Language Mastery
- Introduction To Body Language
- Understand The Positive And Negative Positions
- Observe How People React To Certain Body Language
- Set A Goal For The Image You Wish To Project
- Practice Scenarios In The Mirror
- Train Your Body To React Positively
- Learn How To Take Down Someone’s Wall with Positive Body Positions
- Understand The Importance Of Symmetry
- Understand The Importance Of Matching The Other Person
- What You Can Get Into With The Incorrect Body Language
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 16, 2018