In addition to the Natural Health Practitioner curriculum, the Bioenergetic Practitioner receives specialized training in bioenergetics and oriental medicine. These are used to treat chronic illnesses and functional problems. Three courses are devoted to oriental medicine and bioenergetics. A fourth course teaches the use of energetic medicine by proposing a particular meaning to disease through human body symbolism. The last course has the future Bioenergetic Practitioner carry out several clinical case studies.
This distance education curriculum can be complemented by a Post-Graduate Diploma in Oriental Medicine.
Note: If you already have a degree as Natural Health Practitioner, or a medical degree (MD), you may be eligible to take the Bioenergetics Practitioner module.
- Prerequisites: Human Anatomy & Physiology
*If you do not have a background in basic Human Anatomy & Physiology, you will need to take this course alongside your other studies. It is free along with registration for a full program.
- Reference code: EN500
- Hours of study: 1395
- Credits: 93
- Certification: Bioenergetics Practitioner Diploma
- Tuition fees: $10044 CAN | $8370 USD | €7986 EURO
The Bioenergetic Practitioner can work as a consultant in private practice, in a health center or from home. He or she can teach alternative medicine or conduct seminars in schools or associations. He can write articles or pamphlets for schools and organizations. He can act as a tutor in a school. He can manage a health care center or a store, etc.
- Course 122Vital Hygiene
- Course 131 The Pillars of Health
- Course 142 Nutrition Basics
- Course 151 History and Foundations
- Course 214Medicines, Tests, Emergencies
- Course 225Electromagnetic Waves
- Course 231 Health Education
- Course 244 Energetics Approaches
- Course 343Metabolism and Nutrition
- Course 351The Regenerative Cure
- Course 352 Bodily Approaches
- Course 445 Orthomolecular Approaches
- Course 461 Microcosm of Human Energy
- Course 462 Energy Regulation
- Course 463 Energy Therapy
- Course 464 The Symbolism of the Human Body
- Course 820 Health Education Clinical Case Studies
- Course 922 Bioenergetics Clinical Case Studies
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 7, 2018