As new job opportunities are arising for IT professionals in the field of “Big Data & Hadoop,” there is an enormous scope for them. According to the recent study, in 2018, there will be 181,000 Big Data roles within the U.S. By 2020, the Big Data & Hadoop market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 58% surpassing $16 billion.
Big Data Hadoop Developer certification offered by Collabera TACT brings out the key ideas and proficiency for managing Big Data with Apache’s open source platform – Hadoop. Gaining in-depth knowledge of core ideas through the course and executing it on wide-ranging industry use-cases. It imparts new opportunities to organizations of all sizes and equips you to write codes on MapReduce framework. The course also consists of advanced modules like Yarn, Zookeeper, Oozie, Flume, and Sqoop.
Training on Big Data Hadoop Developer Course Objectives
- Learn to write complex codes in MapReduce on both MRv1 & MRv2 (Yarn) and understand Hadoop architecture.
- Perform analytics and learn high-level scripting frameworks Pig & Hive.
- Get a full understanding of Hadoop system and its advance elements like Oozie, Flume, and Apache workflow scheduler.
- Get familiar with other concepts: Hbase, Zookeeper, and Sqoop.
- Get hands-on expertise in numerous configurations surroundings of Hadoop cluster.
- Learn about optimization & troubleshooting.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Hadoop architecture by learning about Hadoop Distribution file system (vHDFS one.0 & vHDFS a pair of.0).
- Get to work on Real Life Project on Industry standards.
Pre-requisites for Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification
Any individual who wants to pursue their career in Big Data and Hadoop should have a basic understanding of Core Java. However, it is not mandatory as Collabera TACT offers complementary Java (self-paced) tutorials that will assist you to brush up your Java skills.
Project 1: “Twitter Analysis”
The general observation is that 80% of the data is unstructured, while the remaining 20% is said to be in structured form. With the help of RDBMS, we can store/process only the structured data while Hadoop enables us to store or process unstructured data as well.
Today Twitter has become a significant source of data and a reliable one at that to analyze what the consumer is thinking about something (sentimental analysis). This helps in figuring out the trending topics/ discussions. During this case study, we will be gathering data from Twitter, using various means, for some interesting analysis.
Project 2: “Click Stream Analysis”
E-commerce websites have been observed to impact the economy of their region in a huge way. This trend has been observed globally. Every e-commerce website keeps a record of user-activity and stores it as clickstream. This activity is used to analyze the browsing patterns of a particular user thus helping the sites to recommend products, with high accuracy, when the user visits the website the next time. This also helps the e-commerce websites to design personalized promotional emails for its users.
In this case study, we will see how we can analyze the clickstream and user-data by using Pig and Hive. We will be gathering the user data with the help of RDBMS and will capture the user-behavior (clickstream) by using Flume in HDFS. Thereafter, we will analyze this data using Pig and Hive. We will also be automating the Click Stream Analysis by putting workflow engine Oozie, to use.
08-JUN-18 10:30 PM - 01:00 AM EST
We provide 42 hours of live online training including live POC & assignments.
Live instructor-led online training
It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
Expert technical team available for query resolution.
Lifetime LMS access
We provide lifetime Learning Management System (LMS) access which you can access from across the globe.
Price match guarantee
We strive to offer the Best Price to our customers with the guarantee of quality service levels.
Post completion of the course, you will appear for assessment from Collabera TACT. Once you get through, will be awarded as a course completion certificate.
- Understanding Big Data
- Understanding Linux
- Hdfs (The Hadoop Distributed File System)
- Advanced Hdfs Features
- How Hdfs Addresses Fault Tolerance?
- Hdfs Interfaces
- MapReduce Architecture
- Optimization Techniques
- Mr. Algorithms (Non-Graph)
- Mr. Algorithms (Graph)
- Higher Level Abstractions For Mr (Pig)
- Higher Level Abstractions For Mr (Hive)
- Nosql Databases (Theoretical Concepts)
- Different Types Of Nosql Databases
- Apache Hbase
- Data Ingestion Tools
- Apache Spark
- Big Data On Cloud
- Hadoop Industry Solutions
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 6, 2018