Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership Online
It’s time to finish your degree! Carson-Newman’s BS in Organizational Leadership is designed for working adults who want to complete their degree from a highly respected academic institution, recently ranked by Newsweek as #1 in the South in undergraduate teaching. While time to completion varies for each student, this fully online degree can be completed in 18 months.
- Taught by Carson-Newman faculty, ranked
- Leadership focus
- Eight-week modules
- Complete in 18 months
Degree Completion Programs (Bachelor of Business Administration; BS - Organizational Leadership, or BS - Interdisciplinary Studies) Admission Requirements: Degree Completion students:
- Must be classified as adult students
- Should have completed at least 48 transferable hours to begin the program
- Must have a 2.0 grade point average on college credit
- Should complete the liberal arts core requirements prior to enrollment in the program. However, students may substitute up to 16 hours from the program to meet core requirements
- Must complete 36 hours through Carson-Newman’s degree completion courses
- Must complete at least 36 hours at the junior/senior level.Students who transfer in comparable courses above 36 hours may have those courses considered for substitution for equivalent courses in the program.
About the School
There’s no better way for you to imagine being here than to visit us. Being at Carson-Newman is the best way to know how you fit at this top-ranked liberal arts university, founded in 1851. See what y ... Read More