We Know Hospitality.
Johnson & Wales University is recognized as a trusted and respected institution across the globe. We’ve spent years making a name for ourselves in the industry and have earned a reputation for excellence among hospitality employers.
Designed for current hospitality professionals, this program takes an in-depth look at the hospitality industry, while teaching you the management skills you need to advance your career in lodging, food and beverage, tourism, and event planning.
We’ve built a network of industry connections that span across the globe. Prominent hospitality companies, including Marriott, Compass Group, and Darden (just to name a few), are looking for JWU graduates because they know they are well-prepared for success.
This 100% online hospitality degree program is designed for busy hospitality professionals like you.
You want to advance your career, but you can’t put it on hold to go back to school. That’s why our flexible online BS – Hospitality Management allows you to study anytime, anywhere with no campus attendance required.
This degree program requires at least two full years of full-time work experience beyond the date of high school graduation or completion.
- Complete your degree in 4 years
- 11-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Career-focused curriculum
What you'll learn
Build on your existing hospitality skills, and learn advanced techniques for potential hospitality jobs such as:
- Revenue management
- Financial analysis
- Business negotiations
- Tourism and sustainability dynamics
- Communication models for a variety of audiences, purposes, and situations
- Design and execution strategies
Why earn your Online Hospitality Management Degree with JWU?
- Benefit from our convenient online format, designed to fit your schedule
- Participate in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from our global network of hospitality industry connections
- Prepare for a variety of management and leadership careers in hospitality
What Can You Do With A Hospitality Degree?
Want to explore careers in this field? Through EMSI’s Career Coach tool, you can browse careers by degree program and get research-backed information on various industries. You can also take an in-depth assessment to determine career suggestions based on your personal interests. For more information about Hospitality Management careers, click the Career Coach button below.
As a student in this program, you’ll take courses like:
- Menu Planning & Cost Control
- Hospitality Strategy Design and Execution
- Hospitality Sales and Meeting Management
- Leading Service Excellence in the Hospitality Industry
- New Media Literacy in Sports, Entertainment and Event Management
- Dynamics of Tourism and Sustainability
*Graduates of this program will earn a Bachelor of Science degree.
Focus your studies with a minor
To complement their degree programs, students may declare a minor in Human Resource Management.
About the School
Founded in 1914, Johnson & Wales University is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution with approximately 15,000 graduate, undergraduate and online students at its 4 campuses in Providence, R ... Read More