As technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, it stimulates business growth and new business opportunities. Kaplan University’s Bachelor of Science in Finance can help you gain technical knowledge and skills in a wide range of financial areas. The curriculum covers financial planning, corporate finance, banking, insurance, real estate, financial markets, and investment management. This degree focuses on helping you:
- Acquire an understanding of factors that influence financial decision-making
- Develop/implement critical thinking skills to solve in-depth financial problems
At this time, if you reside in one of the following states you may not enroll in the Bachelor of Science in Finance: AR, DE, KS, KY, NM, or TN.
This online bachelor's degree includes assignments, reports, presentations, and group projects—each designed to help you develop the savvy and proficiencies to find solutions to real-life financial situations. The curriculum focuses on helping you:
- Perform financial analysis using quantitative concepts and techniques
- Interpret financial statements and ratios
- Examine investment and financial risk
- Analyze financial theory and practices
- Apply legislation, regulations, and principles of practice to financial scenarios
- Communicate professionally through writing and presentations with stakeholders
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information, click here.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017