You can defend networks and information systems against cyber attacks with Utica College’s online BS in Cybersecurity. The program’s industry-specific coursework gives you the skills to develop cybersecurity strategy and critical software install plans.
The online cyber bachelor’s program offers four specializations:
- Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- Information Assurance
- Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- Cyber Operations
Some of the program highlights include:
- Designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE- CD) by the National Security Agency (NSA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Designated a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3).
- Respected instructors who are industry-leading experts in the fields of Cybersecurity, Counter-Terrorism/Counter-Espionage, Cyber Forensics, and Information Assurance.
- Four in-demand cybersecurity specializations to customize your education.
- The development of critical skills for investigators and technologists.
- A solid focus on writing, critical thinking, mathematics, statistics, and other vital disciplines.
About the School
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and docto ... Read More