The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree is a 120-credit program that helps adults achieve college-level competence in business and the arts and sciences.
What You Will Learn in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program
Students select the area of study, or major, that matches their profession or interest. All students must complete a capstone requirement, Strategic Management, which integrates content across the degree program and validates the students' knowledge. Students may also complete a Demonstration of Currency (DOC) conference with a mentor to address contemporary developments common to the topics being covered. Students may select from the following areas of study:
- Computer Information Systems
- General Management
- Hospital Healthcare Administration
- Human Resources/Organizational Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
Business Transfer Credits Up to nine (9) credits may be older than 10 years from the date of application to Thomas Edison State University. Any additional credits that are older than 10 years from the date of application must be reviewed before being transferred as credit.
Degree Learning Outcomes - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Business Content Orientation:
- Apply key theories, models, and applications within the global business context.
- Analytic and Critical Thinking Orientation:
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in business-related situations.
- Quantitative Reasoning Orientation:
- Employ empirical approaches to planning and decision-making using quantitative reporting mechanisms.
- Communication Orientation:
- Demonstrate written and oral skills appropriate for business communication.
- Ethics and Legal Orientation:
- Analyze business and organizational situations using ethical approaches to decision making.
- Technology Orientation:
- Apply technology to enable business growth, development, and sustainability.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017