The online Bachelor of Liberal Studies in General Studies degree completion program from Saint Joseph’s University is designed to not only help you seamlessly take your existing college credits and finish your bachelor’s degree but is built on a curriculum of real-world education that will help put your new degree to work quickly and effectively. Choose from two concentrations: Autism Studies or Professional Studies.
Professional Studies – focuses on expertise and skills required for success in the contemporary workplace, particularly related to organizational leadership and development. Coursework develops your leadership potential and expands your general knowledge in such areas as critical thinking, social justice, problem-solving and more.
There is no better, more powerful tool for increasing income and career opportunities than a college degree. If you fell short of earning a bachelor’s in the past, the online Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies is the perfect option for completing your undergraduate degree.
- Completely online — complete courses at your own pace, ideal for working adults;
- Transfer current undergrad credits — work experience may also qualify for credits;
- Competitive tuition & financial aid;
- Interactive and engaging courses;
- Two concentrations — Autism Studies or Professional Studies;
- Constant, 24/7 technical support.
About the School
Saint Joseph’s University is a comprehensive, regionally accredited university. Our national rankings and AACSB accreditation in the Haub School indicate the high quality of our undergraduate, graduat ... Read More