The online Bachelor of Liberal Studies in General Studies degree completion program from Saint Joseph’s University is designed to not only help you seamlessly take your existing college credits and finish your bachelor’s degree but is built on a curriculum of real-world education that will help put your new degree to work quickly and effectively. Choose from two concentrations: Autism Studies or Professional Studies.
Autism Studies – The Autism Studies concentration of the Bachelor of Liberal Studies in General Studies focuses on knowledge and techniques to educate and assist individuals within the Autism Spectrum. It consists of ten courses in total: seven theoretical courses and three concentrated field experience courses that are approved by the BACB.
This course sequence meets the coursework and field experience requirement for taking the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) Examination as outlined by the BACB.
There is no better, more powerful tool for increasing income and career opportunities than a college degree. If you fell short of earning a bachelor’s in the past, the online Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies is the perfect option for completing your undergraduate degree.
- Completely online — complete courses at your own pace, ideal for working adults.
- Transfer current undergrad credits — work experience may also qualify for credits.
- Competitive tuition & financial aid.
- Interactive and engaging courses.
- Two concentrations — Autism Studies or Professional Studies.
- Constant, 24/7 technical support.
Program taught in: