The Decree of the Government of the Principality of Andorra of April 8, 2009, establishing the degree, establishes that the objective of the Bachelor in Law is to ensure superior training that allows graduates to carry out tasks adapted to the profiles of intermediate cadres in companies, public administrations, administrative agencies or the administration of justice, as well as a solvent ability to pursue legal studies at other levels and specialties.
- Intermediate cadre of local and central administrations, as well as their companies and parapublic organizations.
- Middle cadre of private organizations and companies, especially in administration, human resources or legal services departments.
- Official of the administration of justice, the notary or public records.
- Administrative manager.
- Manager of non-profit organizations, associations or foundations.
- Free advisor or consultant in the provision of professional mediation services.
- Technician of political or social organizations, national or international.
- Fiscal, labor, commercial or administrative inspection in general.
Training Competences of the degree
The Decree of the Government of the Principality of Andorra of April 8, 2009, establishing the degree, establishes that the transversal and specific competences of the Bachelor of Law are the following:
- CT01. Communicate correctly, orally and in writing, both in their own languages and in others.
- CT02. Solve conflictive or problematic situations with decision and objective criteria.
- CT03. Being able to work as a team and in a network in a virtual environment.
- CT04. Acquire information search, management and use capabilities.
- CT05. Be able to use and apply ICT in the academic and professional field.
- CT06. Identify and exploit an opportunity by committing the necessary resources and assuming the risk involved in order to carry out a viable and sustainable project for oneself within an existing organization.
- CT07. Learn, update and be able to constantly deepen knowledge. Interpret and apply knowledge in accordance with ethical values.
- CE01. Search, obtain and use legal sources (legal, jurisprudential and doctrinal).
- CE02. Understand the forms of creation of law, its historical evolution and its current reality.
- CE03. Know and understand the sources of Andorran law and the specificities of its legal system.
- CE04. Identify the legal principles, as well as the specific institutions for each disciplinary area.
- CE05. Know and interpret legal texts from an interdisciplinary perspective, using legal principles as an instrument of analysis.
- CE06. Apply the principles of law and legal regulations to factual cases, and argue in the professional environment.
- CE07. Being able to develop a correctly structured legal discourse, orally or in writing.
- CE08. Analyze social reality from the perspective of law as a regulating system of social relations.
Structure of the Study Plan
First Year - 60 ECTS
- B0028-Drt Foundations of Theory and History of Law
- B0029-Drt Political and Constitutional Law
- B0030-Drt Criminal Law
- B0031-Drt Private Law I
- B0032-Drt Public Administration Law
Second Year - 60 ECTS
- B0033-Drt International Public and EU Law
- B0034-Drt Financial and Tax Law
- B0035-Drt Company and Business Law
- B0036-Drt Labor Law and Labor Relations
- B0037-Drt Right of Communication and Information
Third Year- 60 ECTS
- B0038-DRT Procedural Law
- B0039-DRT Private Law II
- B0040-DRT Private International Law
- B0041-DRT Comparative Private Law
- Subject of free choice of the students
Access and Admission to the degree
Recommended access profile
The personal profile that is recommended to access the Bachelor of Law is that of people who aspire to dedicate themselves to the legal world in its multiple dimensions: the legal profession, the public function, the administration of justice, international organizations or legal advice, and also professionals who work in the legal field, with a critical and international mindset, who want to expand and update their skills to achieve an improvement in their job and / or promote themselves, as well as professionals with negotiating responsibilities who need to update their knowledge about current legislation.
Those interested in the degree must process the eUNIV Admission Application . No personal tests or admission interviews are conducted. The objective elements that are object of evaluation are the following:
- Average grade of the academic record of the degree provided for access: 1 point for Pass, 2 points for Notable, 3 points for Outstanding and 4 points for Honors.
- Official qualifications other than the one provided for access: 1 point for each one.
- Professional experience: 1 point for each accredited year in the field of teaching.
- Languages: 1 point for each language with an accredited level B-2 of the Common European Framework.
About the School
La eUniv es una institución privada de educación superior del Principado de Andorra autorizada por su Gobierno de acuerdo con la ley andorrana de universidades, para impartir estudios oficiales de bac ... Read More