Registration Certificate No 2001/HE08/006. SAQA ID: 96415. (120 CREDITS)
The aim of this programme is to prepare potential business leaders either to develop their own business or to improve their basic business skills, based on ethical defendable foundations which will benefit society.
- National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational ;
- Matriculation Certificate or equivalent;
- Mature age of 45 years can be admitted by the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) conditions and the results of the National Benchmark Test (NBT).
Alternative Admission Requirements
- National Senior Certificate or National Certificate Vocational with a diploma pass (or equivalent) combined with the results of the NBT;
- Mature age of 23 and over during the first year of studies and a National Senior Certificate (or equivalent);
- The conditions of the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) policy for access and the results of the NBT are determining factors for admission. Contact the admissions office regarding RPL;
- Mature students (45 years or later) can be admitted, determined by the RPL conditions and the results of the NBT.
- Minimum three years full-time;
- Maximum six years part-time;
- January and July intakes.
About the School
Cornerstone is an independent, not-for-profit higher education institution engaged in teaching and learning in service of others, to advance human dignity and social justice for all.