3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DEGREE All students will have in addition to ABMS Diploma a Joint Diploma with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Distance Program = 1 Top European Diploma SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500
Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online bachelor's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a bachelor's student at ABMS.
The Bachelor's of Business Administration (BBA) signifies the first level of achievement in any academic discipline.
Our Business Study Programs will prepare you for today’s challenges to be a manager and to be able to solve problems you will face in any business field, Our Graduates will improve their capacity understand and communicate effectively with their staff and work colleague, think independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations.
We offer courses for undergraduate and postgraduate for students interesting in combining skills in Management and business in order to get a full spectrum of new skills and knowledge in order to become effective and professional managers of the business industry.
Business Administration has been ranked the most sought study in the world, a survey made by other Universities, showed that a graduate from a business School earns in average $45,200 (NACE Salary Survey).
Did you know that Switzerland Management Education has been ranked 1 worldwide by the World Economic Forum?, If you are interested in Business Administration and want to be a future manager or get a better position, then you should apply today to Study with us. All our study programs are made for you to be able to finish within one academic year.
At the end of Bachelor course the graduates are expected to combine theory with practice and display a sound knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with useful business tools to enter the labour market and contribute effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field.
In our executive bachelor's programs, you will:
- 1. Comprehend and communicate using written and spoken English to the standard required of a postgraduate student.
- 2. Manage his/her academic studies in an effective manner.
- 3. Conduct independent research using a variety of sources in support of his/her studies.
- 4. Demonstrate understanding of the role of strategic management and the development of policy and strategy, and apply this to business case studies.
- 5. Match marketing policies appropriate to differing business environments and critically evaluate their strengths and weaknesses.
- 6. Select and apply a range of appropriate finance and accounting techniques.
- 7. Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate subject-specific vocabulary and terminology.
BBA: 1 year
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
The bachelor's will take your leadership to the next level. In our bachelor's programs, you will:
- Lay the foundation for future for studies and professional acheivement.
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
WHY Study Bachelor at ABMS?
Earning a Bachelor can increase your EARNING POWER. With a Bachelor, you could earn $1 MILLION more than a high school Diploma. (source: lifetime earnings, U.S. Census Bureau, 2011 American Community Survey)
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
Our BBA is a 3 years study if you start just with a high school diploma, the following modules are all modules for whole 3 years program:
- Finance and Accounting
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Business Management
- Developing Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Designing and Developing a Website
- Decision and Management Support Systems
- Human Resources in Business
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Principles of Business Operations
- Advanced Business Mathematics
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Information Systems and Organisations
- Marketing in Business
- Essentials of Management
- Fundamentals of Economics
- Communications for Business
- Understanding Business Organisations
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Finance
- Principles of Marketing
Duration: 1 year or more
Diploma: Bachelor of Business Administration
Age: Minimum age 18 years
Previous study: Associate Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
Study Method: Online
Fee: 7900 Euro for the 1st year
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 180 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 6
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
Bachelor's with Honours (optional)
Students who want to have an Executive Bachelor's with Honours must do just a thesis after finishing their BBA study program and will be awarded a Bachelor's (BBA) with Honours.
Thesis length: 12000 words (students are allowed to have 10% more or less.)
Duration: 4-8 months (average 6 months)
Fee: 2900 Euro (only for ABMS Students who finished the Bachelor's program).
ECTS: 210 Credit.
What are the advantages?
With a Bachelor with honours, your chances in order to be accepted for the Master are usually higher and it will help you to find better job. If you don't want to do a thesis, you will be awarded the non-honours bachelor's.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 8, 2017