This program will be delivered online for the Fall semester.
The BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree provides students the opportunity to enhance the skills developed in their diploma programs. Students broaden their knowledge in the BBA with courses that focus on critical and strategic thinking skills. This is achieved through a group of core of upper level business and general education courses.
With the business world constantly changing and becoming more complex, the BBA creates well rounded graduates who are able to look at an organization’s problems through different perspectives. Increase your opportunities of advancement in your current organization with the skills learned in the program.
About the program
- Complete the degree full time within 8 to 12 months
- Part-time completed course-by-course
- Designed to build directly on the diplomas offered by the School of Business
- Must have a BCIT credential and meet entrance requirements
Who should apply for the Bachelors of Business Administration?
- BCIT School of Business diploma* graduates
- Students who want to enhance their skills
- Those interested in critical and strategic thinking
- Want richer career paths
- Plan to attain a graduate degree in the future
Your education is our priority and we will continue to deliver the applied instruction, collaborative experience, and industry connections that you expect from BCIT.
Students should be prepared to attend some synchronous online sessions during regular school hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm PST). Student schedules will be available in late August 2020.
About the School
Different than a college or university, the British Columbia Institute of Technology offers practical, applied education with instructors who have direct, hands-on experience in their field.