The Decree of the Government of the Principality of Andorra of February 10, 2010, creating the degree, establishes that the objective of the Bachelor in Business Administration is to train professionals with basic knowledge in the field of business administration, which includes the traditional functional areas: administrative and human resources management, financial and accounting management, production and logistics management and, finally, commercial and marketing management.
This training, in its theoretical and practical aspects, incorporates a strategic international approach that seeks to provide graduates with a versatile and adaptable profile to a global and constantly changing labor market.
Universitas Europaea","author_url":"","source":""}" />
- Financial and accounting management of companies and organizations in general.
- Administrative and human resources management of companies and organizations in general.
- Commercial and marketing management of companies and organizations in general.
- Management of logistics and production of companies and organizations in general.
- Free professional practice of business consulting.
- Free professional exercise of the audit of accounts.
- Free professional exercise of administrative management for companies or individuals.
- Free professional practice as a market researcher and related studies for companies or private projects.
- Practice as an informant and financial advisor to financial institutions or as a free professional agent.
- Exercise as a trainer in the field of business in training institutions or as a free professional.
Training Competences of the degree
The Decree of the Government of the Principality of Andorra of February 10, 2010, establishing the degree, establishes that the transversal and specific competences of the Bachelor of Business Administration are the following:
- CT01. Communicative, oral and written competence, at least in the native language and in English. This competence includes both the ability to analyze and synthesize speech.
- CT02. Interpersonal skills: includes the skills consisting of providing information adapted to the needs of the interlocutor, establishing fluid communication and being able to work in interdisciplinary teams and in a network.
- CT03. Information management competence, which implies knowing how to acquire skills to search, manage and use information autonomously in a professional environment.
- CT04. Know how to apply both analysis and synthesis to organize and plan one's own work.
- CT05. Be able to use and apply information technologies in the academic and professional fields.
- CT06. Be aware of the economic and legal repercussions of professional activities.
- CT07. Know how to learn autonomously, update yourself and be able to deepen your knowledge permanently.
- CT08. Interpret and apply knowledge according to ethical values.
- CE01. Plan accounting activities.
- CE02. Manage financial resources.
- CE03. Plan and implement commercial and marketing actions.
- CE04. Apply quality and innovation in the processes and activities of the company.
- CE05. Undertake new business activities.
- CE06. Carry out audits and technical consultancies.
- CE07. Manage international activities of the company.
Structure of the Study Plan
First Year - 60 ECTS
- B0001-BBA Economic Development: theory and practice
- B0002-BBA Organization and Management of the Company
- B0035-DRT Company and Business Law
- B0003-BBA Communication and Marketing in the Digital Age
- B0004-BBA Accounting Management: the true image of the company
Second Year - 60 ECTS
- B0005-BBA People Management: policies and models
- B0006-BBA Finance Management: Budgets and Treasury
- B0007-BBA Marketing Management: the Marketing Plan
- B0008-BBA Business Management: strategies and tactics
- B0009-BBA Product Management: logistics and distribution
Third Year - 60 ECTS
- B0010-BBA Project Management: innovate and undertake
- B0011-BBA Global Management: international activities
- B0002-BBA Audit and Consulting: external services
- B0003-BBA The Business plan
- Subject of free choice of the students
Access and Admission to the degree
Recommended access profile
The personal profile that is recommended to access the Bachelor in Business Administration is that of people interested in the economic and business environment, with critical capacities for abstraction, reflection, analysis and synthesis and search for information (with the ability to use specialized ICTs); It is also recommended that they have an interest in the international context, which implies a command of the English language at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (which allows them to understand written texts and specialized oral speeches); and finally, a certain vocation towards innovation and entrepreneurship is recommended that allows them (also) to consider a future as liberal professionals in the business world.
Those interested in the degree must process the eUNIV Admission Application . No personal tests or admission interviews are conducted. The objective elements that are object of evaluation are the following:
- Average grade of the academic record of the degree provided for access: 1 point for Pass, 2 points for Notable, 3 points for Outstanding and 4 points for Honors.
- Official qualifications other than the one provided for access: 1 point for each one.
- Professional experience: 1 point for each accredited year in the field of teaching.
- Languages: 1 point for each language with an accredited level B-2 of the Common European Framework.
About the School
La eUniv es una institución privada de educación superior del Principado de Andorra autorizada por su Gobierno de acuerdo con la ley andorrana de universidades, para impartir estudios oficiales de bac ... Read More