Earn a bachelor's in the business degree that relates business theory to actual business practice, applying classroom concepts to real-world situations.
With flexible program delivery options, earn your bachelor's degree in business administration on a schedule that works for you! Offered online and at Medaille's Buffalo and Rochester campuses, the Bachelor of Business Administration is designed to include courses in all the functional areas of business, management, and leadership, like negotiation, accounting, and human resources. You'll earn a degree that relates business theory to business practice, applying classroom concepts to real-world situations.
Earn Your Degree on Your Schedule
The BBA is an accelerated degree completion program, which means that students need approximately two years of college credits to begin the core sequence.
Medaille offers undergraduate coursework, including the Associate in Science in Business, to help you reach this minimum credit level.
"The median annual wage for business and financial occupations was $68,350 in May 2018, which was higher than the median wage for all occupations of $38,640."
Bureau of Labor Statistics
What can you do with this degree?
Medaille BBA alumni have gone on to careers as:
- Sales Managers
- Budget Analysts
- Human Resource Specialists
- Personal Financial Advisors
- Operations Managers
- Financial Analysts
- Loan Officers
- 1.5 - 2.5 years, depending on whether you take one or two courses at a time
- The online program has no scheduled class times; while there weekly due dates, you may complete your coursework on a schedule that works best for you
- seven-week term
- GEN 300 Critical Thinking and the Adult Learner (4 credits)
- MGT 310 Contemporary Management and Leadership (4 credits)
- ACC 304 Current Issues in Financial Accounting (4 credits)
- ENG 361 Advanced Business Report Writing (4 credits)
- MAT 203 Statistics for Today’s Businesses (4 credits)
- MKT 346 Managing the Marketing Function (4 credits)
- ECO 301 Concepts in Economics (4 credits)
- BUS 301 Legal and Ethical Issues in Business (4 credits)
- FNS 203 Principles of Finance (4 credits)
- MGT 366 Organizational Development and Behavior (4 credits)
- ACC 315 Accounting Analysis and Decision Making (4 credits)
- BUS 445 Case Studies in Global Strategy (4 credits)
- BUS 476 Business Strategy Capstone (4 credits)
Note: Online students are required to successfully complete an Online Orientation Course prior to beginning their course sequence.
*The BBA is an accelerated degree completion program. Students need approximately two years of college credits to begin the core sequence. Medaille offers undergraduate coursework to help you reach this minimum credit level.
Medaille Fits Your Life
At Medaille College, we understand the challenges of being a working adult with high career aspirations. That’s why Medaille’s Adult & Graduate programs are designed specifically to fit your already busy schedule. With Medaille, you can earn your degree and still have time for work and family. Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Personalized support.
- Guaranteed classes.
- Collaborative learning environment.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
About the School
Medaille College is a private, nonsectarian four-year college with campuses in Buffalo, Rochester and online. Medaille focuses on your success as a student and as a future professional by offering und ... Read More