Why an Online Business Degree?
Online degrees offer convenience to the working adult has the ability to further his/her education while balancing all that life demands. Students that participate in an online business program are held to the same high standards expected of the McKendree campus students. An online business degree offers you unlimited possibilities.
Online BBA Options
The online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is available with the option of six majors:
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Sport Management
Classes are delivered entirely online using the course management system BlackBoard. All courses for the online BBA are offered over an eight week period. Many students choose to take two online courses during each eight-week session.
Online BBA General Education Requirements
- Art or Music
- ENG 111 Composition I
- PSY/SOC/PSI - 6 hrs from 2 of 3 areas
- MTH 105 Intermediate Algebra
- HPE 158 Health and Wellness
- BIO 101 Introductory Biology with Lab
- CSI 120 Computing Concepts and Apps.
- ENG 112 Composition II
- HIS 262 US History Since 1865
- Philosophy or Religion
- MTH 310 Statistics
- SPC 310 Bus & Professional Presentations
- SCE 205 Earth and Astronomical Science
Evaluation of Transfer Credit
McKendree University gives careful consideration to your previous coursework and will transfer in as many credits as possible. Courses are individually evaluated to determine which are transferable and what requirements have been met. Transcripts will be evaluated by the Office of Academic Records and the Division Chair of the department.
Official evaluations are completed once you have been admitted to McKendree University. McKendree Online staff can provide you with an unofficial evaluation at your request. Please note the following:
- Only courses with a letter grade of 'C' or better may be accepted in transfer. Pass/fail courses will not be accepted.
- At least 120 credit hours are required for graduation, 30 of which must be from McKendree.
- You may receive a maximum of 90 credit hours in transfer from a regionally accredited institution.
- Proficiencies earned at other institutions are not accepted.
Send transcripts to:
701 College Road
Lebanon, IL 62254