With a bachelor's degree in " Business Administration ", you are heading for a career as an industry-independent specialist or manager in middle management. The BWL correspondence course provides you with broad subject-specific and interdisciplinary qualifications in the classical areas of production, marketing, accounting, personnel and key personal qualifications and makes you fit extra-occupationally for companies in Germany and internationally: Only six semesters are required for our course of study for compact, application-oriented business administration Knowledge - Your business plan for career success!
Your study structure
The degree program " Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts " is divided into six consecutive semesters:
- Semester 1 to 5: Acquire a wide range of basic business knowledge in the areas of personnel, material and production management, accounting, business information technology and employee management. Get to know your personal interests and form the basis for your individual specialization in the 6th semester. The AKAD lecturers teach you methods of scientific work and prepare you optimally for your first own work (assignments and project report).
- Semester 6: Choose your individual specialization depending on the career goal. Based on a practice-oriented business simulation game, you learn to use the acquired knowledge in a targeted manner and to find good solutions for common business situations. Everything from marketing to business law prepares you intensively for your Bachelor thesis and your degree.
Take advantage of the interesting option of a three-week study visit to Sacramento as an AKAD student: With the California Campus Program!
- Marketing Management MKG60
- Balance sheet management BIL60
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management LPM60
- Sales Management MKG43 | DLM40
- Service Management DLM24 | DLM25
- Leadership FGI02 | FGI03 | PER66
- International business IKM01 | IBW03
- Personnel management PER60
- Electronic Business INT60
Meet professional challenges confidently with your distance learning! In Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts you acquire professional and interdisciplinary qualifications as well as practical knowledge for middle management. Your added value: Personal key qualifications are also taught - and open the way to your desired specialist and managerial position across all sectors. Possible activities as a business graduate can be found eg in e-commerce, in technical sales, as a manager in the fields of personnel, logistics and supply chain, balance sheet or marketing.
That's what our lecturers say
"The AKAD study program" Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts "is designed under the aspects of employment system and professional qualification and is therefore constantly being further developed. He is THE classic in our study program and has been very popular for years. The program is designed with its training focuses so that you will easily establish after graduation as a business graduate - and that under secure employment prospects. In combination with your personal practical relevance, you have the best prerequisites for a future-proof career. "
Prof. Dr. Doreen Schwinger, Professor of Business Administration, specializing in Business Management and Logistics
- Key qualifications for study and work
- Basics of Business Administration
- Introduction to Business Informatics
- Basics of Marketing Management
- Fundamentals of personnel management
- Personnel management and development
- Business Mathematics
- Economic Theory
- Basics of production and material management
- Investment and financing
- Fundamentals of contract law
- Commercial / corporate competition law
- Control compact
- Basics of cost and activity accounting
- Operative controlling
- English for business and economics
- Phase-oriented management and organization
- System-oriented management and internationalization
- Basics e-commerce
- project management
Semester 6 and specialization
- Economic order and economic policy in Germany
- Business game
- Final exam Bachelor thesis, oral exam (colloquium)
Your choices and opportunities
In the sixth semester, you choose your own personal specialization from five classic areas of business administration. We offer attractive topics such as:
- marketing management
- human Resource management
- sales management
- Electronic Business
- Logistics and supply chain management
- balance Sheet management
- International business
- Service Management
Your seminar events
Voluntary seminars: Orientation workshop 2 days, specialist seminar 11 days, themed seminar 1 day, online tutorial in about 19 modules of 1-2 hours each
Compulsory Seminars: Business Management Game 1 day more online rounds, colloquium
Your BA at AKAD: digital, independent of time and place
AKAD University - the pioneer in the digital, time and place-independent bachelor degree program
Organize your studies according to your individual professional and private situation. Get the most out of your learning type! With the digital AKAD study model you can acquire a bachelor's degree during your working life , so you are flexible , individual and efficient :
The AKAD Campus is the central hub for your Bachelor's degree. At any time and on the move, you can use your study documents online. Plan exams very flexibly and exchange information with your fellow students and professors. Would you like to know how close you have come to your Bachelor's degree? A look at the AKAD Campus is enough! With the AKAD study model as a working student successful for a Bachelor's degree:
- Distance learning: practice-oriented, up-to-date and clearly structured study materials. Time and place independent. For home and on the go!
- Distance E-Learning: efficient learning through digital learning methods: online exercises, online coaching and web-based training. So that the contents sit safely!
- Interactive e-learning: personally by tutors and in direct exchange with fellow students. Additional skills that you can use profitably in your job!
- Seminars (optional): complementary to the virtual forms of learning. Immediately apply what you have learned in concrete professional issues!
The distance learning program at AKAD proves both current and potential future employers that they are ready for "lifelong learning" and personal initiative. For me personally, the degree at AKAD meant access to a new job and a new job with another employer. The study was affordable thanks to the different dates at different locations besides the profession and a "growing" family. The increase in knowledge through the study of documents and the exchange of experience with lecturers and fellow students was worth the effort.
Axel Hecker, Degree Program Business Administration - Bachelor of Arts (BA)
You have a vocational training with several years of professional experience or high school diploma or Fachhochschulreife. Then you can easily start your studies at AKAD. Also a study without Abitur is possible. And if you're still fit in math and English (Level B2) and have basic PC application skills, then this distance learning course is for you. Of course, you can also reactivate this knowledge with a corresponding preparatory course at AKAD.
What exactly awaits you in the distance learning business administration Bachelor?
Questions about the content? We gladly answer! Get a realistic impression of the Bachelor's degree program " Business Administration " at AKAD University on the basis of this sample study AKAD University :
In the study letter BA_Betriebschaftslehre_BWL205 you acquire knowledge in the topic block "marketing instruments and marketing mix " about:
- Product and program policy
- pricing policy
- distribution policy
- communication policy
- Coordination of marketing tools: marketing mix
Convince yourselves: The AKAD Campus with its flexible , individual and efficient study model makes it easy for you to access all the contents of the study letters: You learn where and when you want, and combine your extra-occupational study with your individual time resources - all the way upon need.
Our offer to you: Test your Bachelor's distance learning at AKAD University 4 weeks free of charge. If you have any questions about studying extra-occupationally, please contact our friendly and qualified AKAD student advisory service at 0711 81495-400, we look forward to hearing from you!
About the School
Die AKAD-Gruppe versteht sich als innovativer Bildungsanbieter im Fernstudium. Mit staatlich und international anerkannten Studienabschlüssen sowie durch Weiterbildung auf hohem Niveau tragen wir zum ... Read More