A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration-Management is a versatile degree where you can apply the skills you learn to a multitude of organizations regardless of size, industry or function. In addition to giving you a solid foundation in management practices, the Business Administration – Management bachelor’s program at ANU is one of the only project-management focused bachelor’s programs in the country. Through courses that emphasize project management objectives and a capstone course on project management, the Business Administration – Management bachelor’s degree program gives you an edge on your career and helps to prepare you for the CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management) certification. The CAPM® is a globally recognized standard that demonstrates your knowledge in planning, organizing, and leading a project team, company, or organization.
- Benefit from a project-management focused degree that prepares you to advance in your management career, participate in six sigma teams, and manage new verticals and ventures within your company/organization
- Learn to create organizational value, communicate effectively, and plan strategically
- Understand business management techniques and use appropriate financial models and principles
- Discover in-depth theories and practical applications implemented in today's management practices
- Enhance your critical thinking and formulate sound, outcome-driven decisions as they relate to real-world business situations
- Develop your computer skills as you use various business software used in today's corporate environment
By focusing on key management concepts, strategies, and skills you will learn how to develop effective solutions to complex business challenges.
Why American National University?
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher courses available throughout your career.
About the School
In 1886, a group of visionary educators and business leaders saw the need for a higher education institution focused on career-based training to meet workforce needs in the southeastern United States. ... Read More