Explore the social and cultural aspects of business and how they impact organizational effectiveness with the online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Human Resources Management Concentration program. Benedictine’s online program teaches you the key leadership techniques for maximizing human capital as well as theories of organizational behavior and leadership skills that drive results.
In this program, you will study:
- The function and roles of organizational leaders in local and global communities,
- The analytical skills to assess the behavioral aspects of groups and organizations,
- Motivating factors for individuals and groups that can improve performance and increase job satisfaction,
- Leadership techniques to help you inspire and influence others within your organization,
- Communication skills for effectively sharing vital information with employees, clients, and other members of the management team.
See 15 more programs offered by Benedictine University Online »
Last updated April 15, 2019