Bachelor of Arts in Management
The B.A. in Management from Benedictine University offers you the convenience of a fully online program. No matter your schedule or learning needs, our bachelor's in management program is here to teach you key concepts that business leaders rely on to make decisions and guide business operations. Plus, you can transfer up to 90 credits of previous undergraduate work to complete your degree in less time.
Gain Immediately Applicable Skills
Leaders are facing increasingly complex business environments. Understanding organizational needs from a holistic standpoint that includes aspects of accounting, statistics, project management, organizational behavior, and international management will not only make you a more informed leader, but also an effective leader for your team and your organization as a whole. Upon graduation, you'll know how to:
- Determine growth initiatives using internal and external critical success factors,
- Review financial factors and monitor strategic performance,
- Review key strategies used in meeting long-term objectives,
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to define and design strategic initiatives,
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of entering global markets.
Explore Your Options in Management
Benedictine's B.A. in Management also lets you specialize in an area of interest. You can feed your passion and stand out from the crowd by honing your skills and knowledge in one of the following concentrations:
- Human Resources Management
Prepare for Career Success
Management occupations are projected to grow 8 percent from 2016 to 2026, about as fast as the average for all occupations, which will result in about 807,300 new jobs.1 In addition to serving as a stepping stone to an MBA program, a bachelor's degree in management can qualify you for a range of lucrative and satisfying careers, including:
- Financial manager, median annual salary $125,0802
- Marketing manager, median annual salary $129,3803
- Fundraising manager, median annual salary $111,2804
- Administrative services manager, median annual salary, $94,0205
Take the Next Step
With your B.A. in Management from Benedictine University, you'll be poised to meet the demands of today's complex organizations. To learn more about how this degree could impact your future, request more information today.
Benedictine University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).