Bachelor of Arts Completion in Psychology
- 40 years of excellence in transpersonal education for the whole person - mind, body, and spirit
- Complete your degree online from anywhere in the world, on a flexible schedule, in one to two years
- Designed for busy people who have some prior education and life experience
- Personal, active online learning with experienced and committed faculty
- Student-centered, inquiry-based, co-creation of knowledge at the heart of our learning environments
Sofia’s BA in Psychology Program Offers:
- Specifically designed programs for students interested in careers in psychotherapy, counseling, and other professions involving the practical application of psychological knowledge.
- Cutting-edge courses in specialized topics rarely taught at the undergraduate level, such as Transpersonal Psychology, Somatic Psychology, Neuropsychology, Autism, and Ecopsychology.
- Opportunities to do focused work toward a life-changing Capstone Project with personal guidance from faculty
- Academic credit for life experience available through CAEL (Council for Adult and Experiential Learning)
- A well-rounded approach emphasizing multicultural and interdisciplinary thinking.
Why Get a BA Degree?
- In 2018 nearly two-thirds of all job openings will require a B.A. vs one-third in 2008
- Workers with a B.A. earn approximately $20,000 more per year than workers without a degree
- Workers with a B.A. are almost twice as likely to be employed than those without
Our BA in Psychology Prepares You To:
- Continue to graduate education
- Work immediately in fields such as case management in social services /community-based service, family counseling, human resources/employment counseling, public relations, marketing, and more.
- Work effectively in a collaborative, diverse, and interdisciplinary environment.
- Work on the leading edge of the field of Psychology
Transfer to Sofia
- Must transfer in at least 60 hours. Up to 45 credit hours can be achieved by CAEL
- 3 - 5-page essay
- 2 letters of academic recommendations
- All official transcripts from any previously attended institution
- TOEFL exam (International Students only)
We have a full-service financial aid department here to help you. The BAC program enrolls new students every term.
Last updated Feb 2020