Start-ups Start Here. Learn from the best in business.
Do you want a successful business? Our students' startups take off while earning their degree. Master the secrets of sales, leadership, project management and investment. Learn from business magnates and lead an established or new corporation.
Australia’s #1 industry-focused online degree.
As the business world adapts to new challenges and changing business dynamics, the need for entrepreneurial thinking is stronger than ever. Globalisation, digital disruption and the rise of startup culture have fundamentally transformed the way businesses operate, creating new challenges and remarkable new opportunities for the enterprising individual.
- Learn practical enterprise skills of the 21st century -In a rapidly-changing business world, whether launching a start-up or joining the workforce, graduates need practical experience and the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
- Build your own venture as part of your degree - Ducere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Throughout your degree, you’ll complete projects relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business.
- No Exams. Instead, you’ll be working on real business plans!
- You will develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra, LinkedIn, ATO and more
- Over 44% Of Ducere students gained an increase in remuneration or promotion before graduating
- Receive dynamic insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Start-up Pioneers, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the theories and dynamics of entrepreneurship and be able to identify legitimate business opportunities
- Devise and test innovative business models and access modern technologies to grow new businesses
- Engage with the local start-up landscape through incubators, accelerators and investors
- Identify, analyse and solve entrepreneurial challenges within new and established organisations
- Utilise digitally enhanced technologies and methodologies, to gain insights into market dynamics, trends and opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the unique challenges that come with business ventures and learn how to overcome them
- Knowledge of the ‘triple bottom line’ of business, considering the impacts business decisions have on not only financial outcomes but social and environmental outcomes as well
- Start-up Founder
- Strategy Specialist
- Small Business Owner
- Management Consultant
- Business Innovator
- Financial Broker
- General Manager
- Development Officer
- Fundraising Manager
- Sales Executive
This course is accredited by Torrens University Australia and is internationally recognised. Torrens University is registered with TEQSA as an Australian University that is authorised to self-accredit courses.
- Option A: Year 12 (or equivalent)
- Option B: Successful completion of a Higher Education qualification
- Option C: Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4), or above
Option D: Work and Life Experience Entry: Demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter)
You'll need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Designed to provide graduates with the skills and competencies to become champions of change. As an applied degree, assignments explore:
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Venture Capital Raising
- Business Model Analysis
- Sales and Marketing
- Pitching and Presentations
- Corporate Structuring and Business Law
- Leadership and Management Strategy
- Managing Money and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management and Design Thinking
- Fundamentals of Project Management
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
An Extraordinary Student Experience
Enjoy the freedom to decide when and how you study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to your own career needs. Instead of exams, you will be working on project case studies, business plans and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content. However you choose to study, you’ll receive personalized support and advice through the Ducere student support team, along with in-depth practical feedback from academic staff. At every stage of your student journey, Ducere will work with you to cultivate the digital literacy, critical know-how and entrepreneurial skill sets required for success in an economy transformed by innovation.
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly, professional team
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via a mobile app
- Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
- Early exit qualification. Students have the option of exiting the course after completing the first 8 units to receive a higher education diploma
- Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
- Work on practical projects and attend industry events with Ducere's partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make-A-Wish and the Australian Government
Study now, pay later
- Government FEE-HELP support available
- Repay your government loan via the tax system
Ducere has awarded $1.4M in scholarships in the last 3 years. To see if you qualify, enquire now.
Duration Study Load
- Full-time: 2 years
- Part-time: 4 years
Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship
Total units to complete the degree
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP
About the School
The world's most innovative online degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before grad ... Read More