Australia’s most practical, industry-focused management degree.
Study managerial communication, corporate structuring, project management and business model analysis. Lead high performing teams and utilise technology to identify risks, opportunities and maximise ROI. Secure your future with real-world learning.
Australia’s #1 industry-focused online degree. A game-changer in management education.
- If you’re ready to stand out from the crowd and to distinguish yourself as a workplace innovator, then this is the degree for you! In an era of rapid economic and technological disruption, traditional business models have given way to new opportunities, new challenges, and new perspectives. With that in mind, this Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills needed to lead in a truly global world.
- Gain the skills to lead through vision, mission and goal setting, identify risks and opportunities, maximise ROI by utilising technology, and to innovate using entrepreneurial techniques.
- No exams. Benefit from practical, real-world learning where you can choose the topic of your assignments and tailor the degree to your career goals.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students gained an increase in remuneration or promotion before graduating.
- Receive dynamic insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Start-up Pioneers, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more.
- Gain knowledge of business fundamentals and their evolution within the modern digital landscape.
- Develop the skills required to self-start and self-manage work-related projects, including within digital environments.
- Gain strong self-directed learning skills through online delivery, positioning you for lifelong learning.
- Identify, analyse and solve management challenges within both new and established organisations, fusing both traditional and modern approaches towards achieving the best possible outcomes.
- Create and design approaches to business within emerging markets, and communicate them in an appropriate manner to a range of audiences.
- Knowledge of the ‘triple bottom line’ of business, considering the impacts business decisions have on not only financial outcomes but social and environmental outcomes as well.
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Executive Officer
- Growth Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Startup Founder
- Management Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Administrator
- Sales Executive
- Small Business Owner
- Financial Analyst
- Purchasing Manager
- Team Leader
This course is accredited by Torrens University Australia and is internationally recognised. Torrens University is registered with TEQSA as an Australian University that is authorised to self-accredit courses.
- Option A: Year 12 (or equivalent).
- Option B: Successful completion of a Higher Education qualification.
- Option C: Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4), or above.
Option D: Work and Life Experience Entry: Demonstrated skills and knowledge gained through paid or unpaid employment, formal learning and/or non-formal learning (presented on a current resume with attached cover letter).
You'll need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Duration Study Load
- Full-time: 2 years
- Part-time: 4 years
- Management and Leadership
- Business Model Analysis
- Managerial Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Managing Money and Finance
- Design Thinking for Business
- Management Strategy
- Corporate Structuring and Business Law
- Managing Diverse Workplaces and Employee Relations
- Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Project Management
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
An Extraordinary Student Experience
Enjoy the freedom to decide when and how you study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to your own career needs. Instead of exams, you will be working on project case studies, business plans and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content. However you choose to study, you’ll receive personalized support and advice through the Ducere student support team, along with in-depth practical feedback from academic staff. At every stage of your student journey, Ducere will work with you to cultivate the digital literacy, critical know-how and entrepreneurial skill sets required for success in an economy transformed by innovation.
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere Global Business School, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly, professional team.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics.
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via a mobile app.
- Flexible: Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device.
- Early exit qualification. Students have the option of exiting the course after completing the first 8 units to receive a higher education diploma.
- Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists.
- Work on practical projects and attend industry events with Ducere's partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Qantas, United Nations, Make-A-Wish and the Australian Government.
- Study now, pay later
- Government FEE-HELP support available
- Repay your government loan via the tax system
Ducere has awarded $1.4M in scholarships in the last 3 years. To see if you qualify, enquire now.
Bachelor of Applied Business (Management)
Total units to complete the degree
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers Australia’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions.
- Unparalleled student support.
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years.
- Eligible Australian Students pay nothing upfront with FEE-HELP.
About the School
The world's most innovative online degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before grad ... Read More