Developing the educational system to be continually compatible to the one practiced in the European Union, so that our university graduates may be acknowledged as European specialists in the domain of Management, in harmony with the present demands of the Romanian and EU labor market, promoting a set of values based on solidarity, non-discrimination, equity, scientific objectivity, creativity, and dynamism.
- Shape the set of knowledge, competences, and skills needed by the specialists in the domain of Management in agreement with the present demands of the labor market;
- Training economics graduates specialized in management;
- Training economics graduates specialized in the domain of business leadership;
- Training specialists in the domain of entrepreneurship;
- Attract our students in scientific research activities by inviting them to join national and international scientific projects;
- Meeting the demands of our beneficiaries, through the use of an efficient educational process, based on the New Information and Communication Technologies.
About the School
The beginnings of higher education in Târgovişte date back to the Romanian Middle Ages, when, between 1672 and 1678, the city hosted the first Law School of Wallachia. Higher education resumed its mis ... Read More